Friday, March 11, 2011

Precious Jesus,


You are my Savior, You are my Friend. Thank You for Your mercy that is new for me today and thank You for Your promise that Your mercy will continue to be new for me every morning.


Father, it's been a long week for some and if I could put each one in the palm of my hand and lift them close to You, I would, I cannot phyiscally do that; however in Your ability, You can reach down and touch each and every weary heart in Your very specific way. I ask you my loving, tender Father to do that for my friends and family today. There can never be too much of Your touch, never too much of Your favor, never too much of Your presence.



God, You are so giving. You give me each breath. You give each beat to my heart. You give each ray of light. You give each glimmer of hope. Can I be so bold as to ask You for extra glimmers of hope for us today? As Your Word says, "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26. Oh God You are my portion. You are enough. You just wait for my heart and flesh to fail so that You can be there ready to step in to be the exact portion I need.


Oh, I thank You that You speak. You still speak. You still move. You still love. Even me.


Holy Spirit, to feel the warmth of You near me, brings such peace and comfort, a fullness incomparable to anything else. I invite you into this crazy world with me today. I need You to go before me preparing the way. I need your gentle nudges. I need Your counsel. And I desperately need Your love. I need you more today than I did yesterday. You are welcome here within the walls of my heart.


Take what is left of this 24 hours and use it as You will. When my flesh rises up against that will, soften my heart to hear your voice. Whisper Your truths into my ears giving reason for my life to align with my identity today.


To You be all glory honor and praise.
You alone are worthy.
Lord, we worship and bow down at the feet of the One who gives us life.
Teach us today Mighty Teacher, teach us, as we watch from the perspective of Your feet. A perspective that brings new understanding.


In Jesus Name,
Amen



Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. My flesh and my heart may fail, BUT GOD is the STRENGTH of my heart AND MY PORTION FOREVER!!!! (Psalms 73:26)

    ReplyDelete

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...