Monday, January 17, 2011

Don't Forget...

Scripture memory is vital to our spiritual lives. Did you realize that verses from God's word are what Jesus Himself used to chase away the enemy when He was tempted? Secondly, did you realize that out of all the pieces of the Armor of God, the Word of God is our only offensive weapon? All of the other pieces are for our protection, but the Ephesians 6 tells us to take up the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God!


I wanna see some Warrior Princesses rise up around here!

If you are interested in sharpening your swords with me this year, post a comment in the white box at the bottom of this page letting me know. I plan on beginning our scripture memory this week on Wednesday. Don't stress though, we will be memorizing a maximum of 2 verses per month, so you can do it. I know memorizing is hard, it's hard for me too, but Philippians 4:13 says you CAN do all things through Christ, so I'm putting the responsibility on Him.

By the way - this is NOT today's post - Look for today's post entitled "Does Anybody See Me?".



Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Count me in - Let's do it!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be a part of scripture memorizing. I desperately need this. It too is hard for me. Linda Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be a part! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I'd commented already, but...nope :) so INCLUDE ME TOO PLEASE! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me to the scripture memorization folks too. The more I have of His word poured into my brain and heart, the less room there is for things of this world. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...