Sunday, May 15, 2011

Warrior Princess Info

Just in case you were wanting to participate in Warrior Princess Wednesdays and want to know more about how it works, it's easy.  Click Here to read the original post about Warrior Princess Wednesday.  If you have any  questions, feel free to post a comment and I will do my best to answer them.  I know that some of you are not able to post comments or verses for different technical reasons, and if that is you, send me an email with your question or your verse and I will add it for you.

I am working on something for WPW and, if it works, you will see it in the sidebar of my blog soon!  We'll just say it involves a little friendly competition with spiritual benefits!




Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...