Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Warrior Princess Wednesday

Welcome to Warrior Princess Wednesdays! I feel like I should have some badges or pins or something to pass out to you gals! I am so proud of you for working hard to store God's Word in your hearts. Warrior Princesses thus far for Psalms 51:12 "Restore to me they joy of Thy salvation and sustain me with a willing spirit." are: April Tinsman, Amy Dotson, Carla Offutt, Camillia Madden, Farrah Newton, Stacey Bridges, Linda Jenkins


I'm sure more of you will trickle in as the day passes, your Father is so proud of you that He probably just stuck a new picture of You in His Heavenly wallet!

Now on to our new Godsword for this next two weeks. This one is not quite as easy, but is crammed full of truth that we can apply in every aspect of our lives. It is taken from Hosea 10:12 NIV:

Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord, until He comes and showers righteousness on you.
Wow - that is one amazing verse! 

What does it mean to sow?  It means to plant something.  What does it mean to reap? Reaping is what you harvest from whatever you planted.  If I plant corn, I'm gonna get corn,  not broccoli.  If I plant cucumbers, I'm not gonna get strawberries, and so on. If I continually plant bad thigs in my life, that is what my harvest will be, but  if I plant righteousness in my life through my choices, what does this verse say will grow from that seed? 

The fruit of unfailing love.

That fruit tastes soooo good to me.

More on this verse in days to come....

Don't forget about the website, http://www.scripturetyper.com/ , I mentioned on our first Godsword. It is very helpful for memorization. I use it on my lunch break to quiz myself and can tell that I retain much more than I do when just trying to recite it over and over. 

By the way if you think of a verse that is more applicable to you in the moment, by all means, memorize it instead, just post a comment with the verse in it so that we will know which one you are working on and it will all count the same.

On your mark, get set, GO!!
I hear the theme music from Jeopardy in my head!  Doo Doo Doo Doo Du Du Du   HA!

One more thing - I posted an announcement yesterday at lunch time that some of you may not have seen.  Take a look at the post entitled Pssst!!!



Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...