Monday, November 15, 2010

What Do You Think?

I've been tinkering a little with my blog, as I'm sure you've noticed by now. I've applied a little mascara and blush! I told my friends at work today that it was kinda like getting a new haircut! What do you think? I'm eager for your feedback as to whether "older was better" or "new and improved". Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thank you so much for reading and passing the word along, I truly enjoy serving you through Beyond Sunday Morning.

Love you all,



Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I always have a hard time with themes. Knowing I can't please everyone, I changed the layout of my site at least a dozen times, before I settled for one that I liked.

    I love the colors you use in your theme. I have noticed that depending on where I am (what computer I am on) the boxes seem to take a different shape. What looks one way on my laptop, looks different on my desktop. Not bad, just different.

    ReplyDelete

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...