Thursday, February 2, 2012

Just A Crush

I'm guest posting over at Be The Domino today. Feel free to hop on over there to check out my post. Click on my name and you will see it. Be sure to take a peek at the posts from the other team members while you're there!

Here's a tidbit of what you'll read about .......


Can we walk down memory lane for just a minute? Remember your first crush? I sure remember mine, and since my first crush never knew he was my crush, we'll just name him Tommy.

Oh, sure, we were friends, but never more. Some of my fondest memories of him were those where we sat together at lunch. It was Tommy, his best friend, and me. We had the best time "plowing fields" with our forks in our mashed potatoes. His dad was a farmer, so fields were his thing, even if they were made of mashed potatoes, peas, and corn. We both had blue Kangaroo tennis shoes (remember those?) and we kept our milk money in the pockets. Then, in fourth grade Tommy drew my name in the class drawing for Christmas exchanges, and he bought me a horse!

I LOOOOOVED HORSES!


You'll have to click here to read the rest!



Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...