Monday, June 20, 2011

Who But God?


Have you no respect for me?

Why don’t you tremble in my presence?

I, the Lord, define the ocean’s sandy shoreline

as an everlasting boundary that the waters cannot cross.

The waves may toss and roar,

but they can never pass the boundaries I set.
Jeremiah 5:22


Who but God goes up to heaven and comes back down?

Who holds the wind in his fists?

Who wraps up the oceans in his cloak?

Who has created the whole wide world?

What is his name—and his son’s name?

Tell me if you know!
Proverbs 30:4







Royal Princess Daughter Of The King
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sound of the ocean- and we know that God and His Son Jesus are the Makers of Everything...butI had never read Proverbs 30:4. Thank you for sharing your words and knowledge of Our Father with me.
    Our Godsword memory verse is: The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat of its' fruit. Proverbs 18:21

    ReplyDelete

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...