Friday, July 15, 2011


As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God.
I thirst for God, the living God.
Psalms 42:1-2


Father, if one moment of this day finds me without longing for You, touch my heart, touch my soul with thirst for the Divine.  Pour upon me by the power of Your Spirit a desire to seek You just as the deer searches for the streams refreshing water.  May my heart pass beyond the things that will not satisfy my thirst in pursuit of your refreshment.  May I be unsatisfied my God until I find myself at Your feet drinking from the life You have given for me.  Oh Lord, you ARE ENOUGH.  This world offers nothing, but You offer everything.  You are the source of my everything.  Words are not enough to express my awe at Your hand reaching and extending grace to a sinner such as me. 

Make me thirsty today, God.
Refresh my thirst, Sweet Jesus.
Spirit, continually beckon my return to the Fountain.

You are worthy of all praise.

To You be all glory.....

Forever and ever.

Amen.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...