Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lullabies

The place where I work is located inside a hospital. Although the hospital intercom is not played inside our office, sometimes I can hear what goes out from it from my desk. One thing I hear often is the lullabies that are played each time a new baby is born. It always seems to get my attention. Even if it’s the fifth one I’ve heard that day, it never gets old. As soon as I hear it, a feeling of joy stirs within me. I think of the pain that that new mother has just endured and the joy she now experiences. I think of a daddy, who never cries, having tears fill his eyes. A family is forever changed. I think of a new life. A new beginning. I can feel the joy all over again of my girls being born.
Guess what? The angels feel the same when one of us comes to know their Creator.
“In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:10
I can imagine the angels standing at the very edge of the heavens, leaning over as far as they can, watching each one us labor through years of pain and struggles anticipating that “moment” when our new life begins.
And then it happens. One cries out in pain. One is born again. The music begins. There is rejoicing.
Has your lullaby ever been played in the heavenlies? The “waiting room” is full of those who have been anticipating the arrival of your new life. I don’t think they just hear a lullaby over a loud speaker though, I think it’s an all out party! A party that the KING OF ALL CREATION throws with all of his riches.
If your lullaby has never been played, I would love to share the story of my Jesus with you, email me at beyondsundaymornings@gmail.com .

Amy Dotson, RPDOTK (Royal Princess Daughter Of The King)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How? It's Easy!
1) Type your comment in the white box.
2) Click on Select Profile. This tells us who you are. If you do not have and account with any of the choices in the list, select Anonymous. You can always type your name inside the white box instead.
3) Click on Publish and you're done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...